DOGS ACCESS TO LAKES:
- Serraia Lake: no access to beaches; dogs can pass on the pedestrian path along the lake with a leash
- Piazze Lake: "BAU BEACH" on the shore of the Lake of the Squares, on the east side (Loc. Cercenadi), there is a well-kept beach, where our friends can freely play, swim and relax (find out more) . Dogs are forbidden on the other beaches on the lake.
- Santa Colomba Lake: it is allowed to stay on the banks with the obligation of a leash; Bathing prohibition
- Special Dog boarding house - Sighel Riccardo Dog Company - via del Cadrobol, 4, Baselga di Piné (TN) - cell. 347 8072843: retirement, breeding and grooming
- SOS Animals Piné Association: Association for the defense of animals operating on the territory of the Piné Plateau, Valle Di Cembra and Alta Valsugana, cell. 333 6872433 - firstname.lastname@example.org
In Pergine Valsugana there are two fenced areas for dogs with water:
- in the Parco Lungo Fersina area (near the ice stadium - Costa di Vigalzano);
- near the kennel in Pizzedi (Frazione Assizi).
PENSION FOR DOGS
- Special Dog - Sighel Riccardo | Baselga di Piné Dog Company, fr. Miola, via del Cadrobol, 5, cell. 347 8072843, for grooming cell. 340 2207818, www.specialdog.eu. Pension, breeding and grooming
- Dr. Rita Giovanna Palmisano Baselga di Piné, Fr. Tressilla, Via della Villa, 4. Tel. 0461 554231, cell. 347 7107084. Opening hours: Mondays and Fridays 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.; Tuesdays 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.; Wednesdays 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. All other shifts are covered at the Levico Terme 24 h surgery (Corso Centrale 86).Sundays and holidays on call by mobile phone only for emergencies.
- Dr. Stefano Tamanini Baselga di Piné, Miola, via Prestala, 1. Open every day by phone: 347 0852096.Available 24 hours a day for emergencies, also at weekends.