Baselga di Piné, 07.01.2023
DO YOU KNOW "EL PAES DEI PRESEPI"?
The small town of Miola di Piné has become famous over time for the characteristic event of El Paes dei Presepi. The event celebrates the custom of the inhabitants to set up dozens and dozens of nativity scenes at Christmas time, in the windings, on the little windows and in the ancient porticos, some handcrafted and of considerable artistic merit such as the mobile nativity scene of the Anesin Family.
This year on the program:
- THE TREASURE HUNT 2.0: find the mysterious objects among Miola's nativity scenes and look for René the reindeer hiding among the windows of Baselga di Piné's center, scanning the matching qr codes you can win the event's mug!
- THE CHRISTMAS TRAIN: connecting Miola and Baselga di Piné with a scenic section on Lake Serraia (on event dates from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- DELIZIE A KM 0: a food and wine review, to introduce you to and offer the best of local produce, to be enjoyed in participating restaurants!
- ANIMATION FOR ALL
- CHRISTMAS ATMOSPHERE: the village of Miola and the center of Baselga di Piné will be festively decorated; on the dates of the event, stores will remain open and the food court in Piazza S. Rocco in Miola will be active.
Check out the full program on the event website CLICK HERE
- Dec. 8 -11, 2022
- December 18, 24, 26, 30 and 31, 2022
- January 1, 2023
- January 5-7, 2023
Also, don't miss our tips on winter activities: from skating to horseback riding, from scenic treks to relaxing lakeside walks, on the Piné Plateau, winter is all about living!
What are you waiting for? Come and visit us!
How to reach the event
Center map on Marker