Information Notice pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679
As from the 25th of May 2018 the new European Regulation regarding the protection of personal data has come into force. For this reason, we are providing you with some new information in addition to the information we gave you in the past.
- Data Controller: Azienda per il Turismo Altopiano di Piné e Valle di Cembra S.Cons.r.l. (herein after: A.p.T. Piné Cembra)
- Contacts: write to Azienda per il Turismo Altopiano di Piné e Valle di Cembra S.Cons.r.l., Ufficio Segreteria/Amministrazione, Via C. Battisti, 110 – 38042 Baselga di Piné (TN), or send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Purpose of processing: achieve the corporate purpose of A.p.T. Piné Cembra
- Legal basis for processing: a) execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or on the basis of pre-contract measures adopted at his/her request; b) the data subject’s consent to the use for marketing and for the promotion of tourist packages and/or events; c) fulfilment of a legal obligation relating to the laws in force; d) pursuance of the Data Controller’s legitimate interests through the balancing of interests to ensure the administration/accounting and safety activities as well as for marketing towards active clients
- Categories of personal data processed: those relating to the pages for subscription to the newsletter or paper forms for said subscription or for the request for information and other processing for the execution of pre-contract and contract measures adopted at your request, including those relating to consent as indicated in § 4.b) above
- Categories of recipients: only the companies, associations, entities and private individuals involved in the execution of the contract or in the case of explicit consent
- The company may transfer processed data for the above mentioned purposes to: internal personnel or external enterprises in charge of managing the newsletter and the commercial and promotional notifications; any external enterprises collaborating with the company, companies that manage the website, CRM management companies and newsletter management companies
- Criteria applied for the storage of personal data: A.p.T. Piné Cembra has defined personal data storage policies up to your request for change/deletion of the consent and anyhow for a period from 30 days to the limit imposed by the laws in force or up to the expiry of the period of limitation of any legal action
- Moreover, you have the right to ask A.p.T. Piné Cembra for access to your personal data and to correct or delete them, or to limit their processing, or to oppose their processing
- Moreover, you have the right to withdraw the consent you gave at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing performed based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Data Protection Supervisor)
- In the event of collection of personal data or the giving of consent acquired upon subscribing to the newsletter or via paper form collection, or via public pages present on the social networks of A.p.T. Piné Cembra, only the information marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and the other data are optional, while the withdrawal of the consent will regard the matters under the expression of will
- As regards the collection of personal data by A.p.T. Piné Cembra at the client’s request, such as receipt of e-mails, phone calls or other means of communication, reference is made to the same criteria applied under § 12., meaning when the communication of types of data is mandatory or not.
For whatever reason, please contact the Data Processor for the protection of personal data nominated by A.p.T. Piné Cembra for answers to the data subject should he/she exercise the rights indicated under §§ 9. and 10.: Ufficio Segreteria/Amministrazione, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.