STROLLERS AND BACKPACKS RENTAL
A.p.T. Piné Cembra makes strollers and baby-backpacks available to all mothers and fathers free of charge. They can be rented at the Tourist Office at Baselga (Via C. Battisti, 106), where they also need to be returned. You only have to leave an identity document as “deposit”. Reservations are not accepted, and the rental is subject to availability of the equipment at the time of the request.
“Spazio Mamma Bimbo” - Mimmamà is an initiative of A.p.T. Piné Cembra that, together with Municipalities, BIM, Morelli Pharmacy and Grumes Tourism Development Association, has found a network of 11 spaces dedicated to babies breastfeeding and changing issues.
Each point is designed to accommodate mothers and babies, ensuring functional, welcoming, intimate and clean spaces. Here children can also entertain themselves with the readings of the project "Born to read".
The Mimmamà points are located homogeneously throughout the territory of the Piné Plateau and the Cembra Valley:
- Municipality of Baselga di Piné - Tourist Office A.p.T. - Via C. Battisti, 110 - Baselga
- Municipality of Baselga di Piné - Municipal library - Via del Fosch, 1 – Baselga verificare
- Municipality of Bedollo - Bar Lago delle Buse - Brusago
- Morelli Pharmacy - Via C. Battisti, 91 - Baselga
- Ice Rink Piné - Management office, Ice Stadium, Miola
- Municipality of Altavalle - L’Ost - Hostel, Grumes, via Fontana, 20
- Municipality of Altavalle - Municipality of Faver, piazza Chiesa, 2 (waiting room for medical clinic)
- Municipality of Cembra Lisignago - Tourist Office A.p.T., Cembra, viale IV Novembre, 21
- Municipality of Fornace - Municipal Library at Palazzo Salvadori
- Municipality of Civezzano - Municipal Library, via C. Battisti, 1
- Municipality of Sover – multi-use municipal Center in Sover
At the Morelli Pharmacy in Baselga di Piné is available a scale for weighing babies before and after feeding.