PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION SHEET
Art. 13 “The Personal Protection Data Code” – It. Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30th June 2003.
Pursuant to the “Personal Data Protection Code” – It. Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30th June 2003 – and relative to your data that we intend to process according to the principles of correctness, legality, transparency and protection of your privacy and of your rights, we inform you of he following:
- the data controller of data gathered by the A.P.T. Altopiano di Piné e Valle di Cembra S.Cons.r.l. is the Autonomous Province of Trento;
- the personal data processing manager is also the A.P.T. Altopiano di Piné e Valle di Cembra S.Cons.r.l..The data manager states that:- the purposes of the processing of the data is to allow the A.P.T. Altopiano di Piné e Valle di Cembra S.Cons.r.l. to pursue its own institutional purpose;
- the data shall be processed according to the following modalities:
a) manually, on hard copy, electronically in such a way as to manage, store and transmit the data and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee security and confidentiality;
b) by any other means made available by technological evolution in a licit manner by subjects suitably appointed and authorised;
- the personal data may be communicated to subjects which have the faculty of access to the same pursuant to provisions of law or regulations;
- you have the right to know the origin of the data, the purposes and modalities of processing, the categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated, the logic linked to the electronic processing of the data, and the identity of the data controller and data processing manager, and to cancel, correct, update or augment the data and to oppose the processing of the data for legitimate reasons even if connected to the purpose of the conferment and connected with the forwarding of advertising or direct sales material or for market research or commercial communications, and the other rights foreseen by art. 7 of It. Lgs. Decree 196/2003..