Already mentioned in a document of 1242, it was certainly the first parish church of Piné. Today, it has a gothic-renaissance style and, in contrast with the simple façade, it has an elegant prothyrum with three arches decorated with four red stone columns with Corinthian capitols. The square Romanic bell tower finishes with a pointed pyramidal steeple.
The small church has a fine baroque wooden altar, a famous gothic triptych in sculpted and gilded wood, two altar canvases by Paolo Naurizio dating back to the fifteen hundreds, an altar-piece by Carlo Pozzi of the sixteen hundreds, and several interesting frescoes of the fifteen hundreds.
Locality: San Mauro